EnviPlastics' materials used on all of their products are not only Eco-Friendly but also lighter in weight then their competitors and at a cheaper price!
Here is our standard spec information on EnviFlex and EnviFlexLit:
- Bright White Color Rolls - Standard PVC plastics come in a dingy white or yellow color because chemical mixes are never 100% the same every time.
- Matte Finish - Matte white allows the best quality of print for any large format UV printer.
- California Fire Marshall Approved - One of the most standard and reorganized fire approvals throughout the U.S.
- Most Readily Recyclable - Plastic an be taken direct to recycling without having to go through standard processing.
- Breaks Down into Harmless Chemicals - Being non PVC allows no out gassing in our ground or air.
- More Feet Per Roll - Up to 33% More Per S/F. allows printers to have more material at less of a cost.
- Takes Up Less Storage Space - More material in a smaller roll takes up less space and weight when being shipped and stored.